“ResReserve” is a restaurant reservation service (herein after referred to as the “Service”) provided to users by Ikyu Corporation (hereinafter referred to as “Ikyu”). This Service is offered through Ikyu’s website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service Website”).
- (Scope of Application)
- (The content of the Service)
- Users can use the reservation service for restaurants (hereinafter referred to as “Restaurant”) as part of the Service. Please note that these are no usage fees or other charges associated with using the Service, excluding any communication expenses incurred by the user’s equipment.
- The content and specifications of the Service may be subject to change without prior notice.
- (Reservation and Use of Restaurants)
- Reservations for restaurants are considered complete when users, through the prescribed method provided by the Service, complete the reservation process for the Restaurant and receive a notification of the reservation completion on the Service Website. After a reservation is confirmed, Ikyu will promptly send a reservation completion email to the user’s designated email address, containing details of the reservation. Users are expected to check and agree to any cancellation policies and other usage conditions of the Restaurant in advance.
- Reservations at the Restaurant made using the Service are considered as agreements between the user and the Restaurant. All matters related to the provision of food and beverages to the user based on such reservations, user’s payment, and other matters related to the use of Restaurant are to be handled directly between the user and the Restaurant, and Ikyu does not get involved in these transactions.
- -2(Entering credit card information when making a restaurant reservation)
- Within the course plans of Restaurants available for reservation in this Service, there are some that require the entry of credit card information at the time of reservation. If the user is unable to enter credit card information or if the entered credit card information is invalid or the credit limit cannot be secured, the user will not be able to make a reservation for that particular course plan.
- The entry of credit card information as mentioned in the preceding paragraph is carried out for the purpose of settling cancellation fees in cases where the user cancels the reservation at a time when cancellation fees are incurred (including cases of No-Show as defined in the Article 4.2). Since it is not for the settlement of the course plan’s cost, the user must pay the cost of the course plan at the Restaurant on the day of use. Furthermore, if the user does not cancel and uses the Restaurant, the settlement will not be made using the entered credit card information, and the credit limit that had been reserved will be released.
- The credit card information that can be entered must be in the name of the user themselves, and the entry of another person’s credit card information, the entry of false credit card information, or other fraudulent activities are prohibited. Ikyu or the Restaurants may demand compensation from the user for any damages incurred as a result of such fraudulent activities.
- In the event that the credit card company refuses the use of the credit card information entered by the user for any reason, or if Ikyu determines that it constitutes fraudulent behavior as described in the previous paragraph, Ikyu or the Restaurants may, without obtaining the user’s consent, cancel the reservation or take other necessary measures. Furthermore, in such cases, even if the user incurs any damages, Ikyu and the Restaurants shall bear no responsibility whatsoever.
- (Changes and Cancellations of Reservations)
- If the user wishes to make changes or cancellations to the reservation after confirming the reservation at the Restaurant using the Service, the user must proceed with the changes or cancellations either through the Service or by directly contacting the Restaurant. Additionally, the items that can be changed using this Service are limited to those specified in the following items. Any other changes, as well as changes to reservations for course plans that require the entry of credit card information as mentioned in the previous article, must be communicated directly with the Restaurant. Also, please note that the deadline for accepting changes or cancellation procedures varies depending on the Restaurant (or the individual course plans of the Restaurant) in question.
- Changing the number of people (within the available capacity of reserved seats or course plans)
- Changing the arrival time (within the available reservation time slot for reserved seats or course plans)
- Changing the arrival date (within the available reservation days for reserved seats or course plans; please note that some Restaurants may not allow changes)
- Changing the number of options or children’s menu items applied for at the time of booking (increasing or decreasing the quantity of items previously requested at the time of booking)
- If changes to the reservation details based on the preceding paragraph result in the imposition of a cancellation fee according to the Restaurant’s cancellation policy, or if the user cancels the reservation, the user shall be responsible for paying the cancellation fee to the Restaurant in accordance with the cancellation policy set by the Restaurant. The user shall also be subject to the same conditions if the user fails to use the Restaurant at the reserved date and time without cancelling in advance (referred to as “No-Show”). Ikyu does not involved itself in any way with the payment of cancellation fees to the Restaurant.
- The establishment of reservations, changes or cancellations of the reservations, cancellation policies, the content of services provided by the Restaurant, issues related to the collection of cancellation fees, disputes, and other matters shall all be resolved between the Restaurant and the user, and Ikyu shall bear no responsibility whatsoever.
- (Important Notices)
- The availability of seats, prices, and other information regarding Restaurants in the Service may differ from the information provided by the Restaurants elsewhere.
- The prices and other information regarding Restaurants available for booking in the Service may be subject to change without prior notice. In such cases, the updated prices and information will apply only to the users who make reservations after the changes take effect, while users who have already made reservations will be subject to the prices and information in effect at the time of their booking.
- The information about the Restaurants provided in the Service is provided by the Restaurants themselves, and Ikyu assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, usefulness, comprehensiveness, or any other aspect of the information provided.
- (Suspension or Interruption of the Service)
Ikyu may, without prior notice to the users, suspend or interrupt the operation of the Service in the following cases. In such cases, Ikyu shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the users as a result of suspension or interruption of the Service.
- When performing regular or emergency maintenance of systems related to the Service.
- When the provision of the Service becomes impossible due to war, riots, disturbances, labor disputes, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, floods, tsunamis, fires, power outages, or other emergencies.
- In any other cases where Ikyu determines that a temporary interruption is necessary for the operation of the Service.
- (Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability)
- Ikyu shall not be held responsible in the event that the provision of the Service becomes impossible due to issues with third-party providers or third-party systems.
- Ikyu shall not be held responsible for any damages arising from the user’s failure to provide accurate contact information, such as email addresses, during the use of the Service, resulting in the user not receiving notifications regarding the reservations or other communication related to the use of the Service.
- In addition to the cases specified in the preceding two paragraphs, Ikyu shall not be held liable for any damages incurred by the user in connection with the use of the Service, except for damages attributable to Ikyu’s own fault.
- (Prohibited Actions)
- When using the Service, users must not engage in the following actions:
- Actions that violate or may violate laws and regulations.
- Actions that violate public order and morals or may have such an effect.
- Actions that infringe upon or may infringe upon the intellectual property rights or other rights of other users, third parties, or Ikyu.
- Actions that infringe upon or may infringe upon the property or privacy of other users, third parties, or Ikyu.
- Actions conducted for profit through or related to the Service without the consent of Ikyu, or actions prepared for such purposes.
- Actions to fraudulently book the Restaurants or to book the Restaurants with false information.
- Actions that involve making reservations, such as booking multiple Restaurants on the same date, which may render it impossible to use the reserved restaurant as intended.
- Actions or actions that may cause harm or damage to Ikyu or the Restaurants, such as No-Show or not paying cancellation fees in accordance with the Restaurant’s cancellation policy.
- Actions involving the use or provision of harmful programs, such as computer viruses, through or in connection with the Service.
- Any other actions deemed inappropriate by Ikyu.
- In the event that actions falling under the preceding paragraph are observed, Ikyu may take necessary measures, such as deleting the user’s reservations, without any prior notice. Even if such measures result in damages to the user, Ikyu shall not be held liable.
- (Environment Settings for Using the Service)
- Users are required to appropriately configure general text display settings and other settings when using the Service. If the settings are not standard, Ikyu shall not be held responsible for the results of the operation or any resulting effects. Additionally, Ikyu shall not be responsible if the Service cannot be used properly due to factors related to the user’s operating system, LAN environment, or the user’s devices.
- The contents displayed in this Service is originally in Japanese and part of it has been translated into multiple languages using automatic translation services. Because it is machine translation by an automatic translation service, it is not necessarily accurate, and Ikyu assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any errors or inaccuracies in the translated contents.
- In this Service, the displayed times for visit dates, dates when cancellation fees are incurred, and other dates are all shown in Japan Standard Time (JST), and all reservations in this Service are processed based on JST. Please be aware that due to time differences between the user’s location and Japan, the time displayed on the user’s device may differ from JST.
- (Personal Data)
Ikyu will process user’s personal data in accordance with “Privacy Notice”, and the user agrees to that.
- (Exclusion of Anti-Social Forces)
- Users may not use the Service if the users fall under any of the following conditions. Furthermore, if it is discovered that the users fall under any of these conditions, Ikyu may take necessary measures, including deleting reservations and user registrations, without any prior notice.
- When it is determined that the user belongs to or is associated with anti-social forces, including but not limited to organized crime groups, gang members, quasi-members of organized crime groups, or individuals with ties to anti-social forces (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Anti-Social Forces”).
- When it is determined that Anti-Social Forces are substantially involved in the user’s management.
- When it is determined that the user is utilizing Anti-Social Forces.
- When it is determined that the user is involved in providing funds or providing convenience to Anti-Social Forces.
- When the user has a socially condemned relationship with Anti-Social Forces.
- When the user uses fraudulent means, violent behavior, or threatening language (including where it is done through a third party).
- Even if Ikyu takes necessary measures based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, Ikyu shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred by the user.
- (Governing Law and Jurisdictional Court)
- (Good Faith Negotiation)